Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taking a break

Not from my diet but from blogging about it everyday. I've still been doing really good on my diet although I'm realizing the pounds aren't going to just melt away like I was hoping but I'm not willing to do anything extreme right now because I'm still breast feeding and I don't want to do anything that would harm little Ian. I already feel like I should be eating more calories for him, but really I'm just cutting out the sugar and carbs which were the bulk of the calories I was eating before. Now I'm adding alot more protein and vegetables which are much more nutritious for him anyways.
That being said, I do have bookclub tonight and all bets are off.. The girls bring way too good of food, including desserts, and I'm eating it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment