Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3

Breakfast:
1 cup soy milk
1 scoop protein powder

My friend Jacqui who is a weight loss coach suggested I have a protein shake or and egg in the morning then I won't crave carbs as much during the day. I was going to make an egg but decided to leave the house before I made it.

Snack:
Lara Bar (figs, almonds, pecans)


Pre Lunch Snack: (I couldn't wait for my soup to cook)
Low Carb Tortilla
Low Sodium Turkey
1 Slice Swiss Cheese

Broccoli slaw
Sprinkle of Lighthouse Pomegranate Blueberry dressing

Lunch:
Chicken Coconut Curry soup
Saute
1 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 Red Onion
2 clove garlic
1 cup cut up carrots
1 cup cut up celery
Once softened add
1 tsp Curry powder (I wanted to use yellow but I only had red)
2 cups Chicken Stock
1 can Light Coconut Milk
1/2 roasted chicken shredded
Cook till carrots are soft
Add Cilantro and Lime Juice and eat up!

It turned out really good but I'm a wimp and it was actually a little spicy for me. One recipe I saw suggested adding a jalapeno, I think that would have killed me.

Dinner:

Chicken and Zuchinni

Daily Totals: Calories 1428 Carbs 71.9 Protein 124.2 Fat 73.5

No comments:

Post a Comment