Monday, March 1, 2010

The Plan

Goal:
Low Carb, Low Sugar.
High Protein, High Fiber.
Lots of Vegetables, a little Fruit.
Oh and some exercises thrown in there for good measure.

My plan...
Breakfast:
Steel Cut Oats
Spinach Omelet

Snack:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Homemade Vegetable Soup
Salad with Low Cal dressing

Snack:
Protein Bar

Dinner:
Lean and Green
7oz Lean meat and lots of veggies

Dessert? um, well that's going to be tough. But when I had Gestational Diabetes I did ok. Fruit became my friend. That and gum. It gives me that taste of sugar after a meal without the calories.

Reward:
Ryan said if I get down to a size 6 (I say 8) he would give me $1000. to spend on clothes. All I really want is a pair (or 2) of designer jeans that I look good in.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment