Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 15, March 15th

It's my birthday. So even though I didn't completely go off the wagon I decided I wasn't going to count calories just for one day. I actually think I did pretty good except I ate half a cinnamon roll and some 'healthy' brownies.
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks. It hasn't been that hard really. Once you're fully committed you just do it and think about it too much.
For lunch today I was thinking about all the places I could go for lunch to 'treat myself' but decided to go to the cafe attached to the health food store and I'm glad I did. I had a really good chicken quesadilla. I think it's going to be my new favorite restaurant. There are so many good healthy choices I can't wait to try a few more options.

2 comments:

  1. IS that the place attached to good earth? I can't remember the name of it, but they have really yummy sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's called Cafe Fresh attatched to Good Earth. I got the Cilantro Lime Chicken stuffed quesadilla. It was really good. Ryan goes there for lunch alot.

    ReplyDelete